Wednesday, June 26, 2013

On the Beach


 Outfit Details:
Jacket: Gift
Maxi Dress & Shoes: Kohl's
Necklace & Earrings: homemade
Bracelets: Forever21
Mood Ring: travel store
Vintage Air-force Ring

I love this dress. Don't you love it when that happens? When I found it in the store I didn't even plan on trying it on. But for some reason I went back to it and took it into the dressing rooms. What sold me was the low cut back, which I have a strong appreciation for (that might be putting it mildly).

The dress was perfect for a trip to the beach. It was cooler there than I thought it would be and while the material was light, it managed to keep me warm enough. I was told I looked like the girl from Titanic while wearing it. (Kate Winslet.) If you've seen an earlier post of mine you'll remember that I actually have a dress that my mom made-modeled from a dress from Titanic. Perhaps we should appreciate the irony of that comment. (Is that really irony? I can't decide.)

The necklace, I put that together the night before these photos were taken, I struggled to make it just as I saw it in my mind while watching an episode of M*A*S*H. Since then it fell behind one of my heavy book cases, so it might be a while until it returns. Actually I think I have one more outfit pictures to post with it and then it'll be gathering cobwebs. Hopefully I will manage to retrieve it sometime.

Last but not least, the tattoo. I don't have a real one and I hate needles, so it will be a while until I get a tattoo-if ever. But I have many fake tattoos that I can paste on my skin should I feel like it. Summer is the perfect time for them with the extra skin showing and all the up-dos.
P.S. aren't pictures at the beach the best? Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment