Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Little Boho




Outfit Details: 
Dress: Kohl's
Shoes: Hottopic
Necklace: Vintage
Ring: France
Purse: gift

I'm not a nail polish kind of girl, I tend to kept it on forever or forget to ever paint them. But I decided I really needed TARDIS blue nail polish, this was the closest color I found which is made by Revlon. I actually really like the nail polish, it dries quickly which is perfect for those of us that can't keep our hands still for any amount of time. 

The dress was something that I had no intention of buying, but its crochet detailing and off-white color won me over. I played up the boho look, leaving my hair loose and messy, with minimum jewelry. Plus, my purse is awesome. How can you go wrong with an outfit with an accessory like that?


No comments:

Post a Comment