Sunday, August 11, 2013

One More Outfit of Green

 Outfit Details: 
Top: Rue21
Shorts: Forever21
Purse & Shoes: Target
Necklace: Vintage
Earrings: Bodycentral

Yes, I'm totally showing off my moves in that one picture. I've never done gymnastics or ballet and I never was a cheerleader. I was a soccer player and a swimmer, but I've always been pretty flexible. Stretching is something I do for fun. Okay, now I'm just bragging. Oh, and for the record, being flexible and clumsy do not mix well, at all.

Ah, shorts, blech! I bought these little guys on a whim. I had needed shorts for a while and found these for a great deal. I hate wearing short so I hummed over the deicision for a few minutes and finally caved before I made a beeline for the cash register. They worked out rather well for me. While, it can be a little strange-as they almost match my skin-they are comfy. This is another lazy day outfit, which tends to consist of over-sized shirts and some kind of comfy pants. And yes, I might have gone a little overboard with my shades of green, but color themes are always so fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment