Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Lake Vacation in Pictures



Pictures from top:
1&2 - our hotel
3&4 - my sister and I reading in front of the lake
5&6 - nearby lighthouse
7 - view of the sail boats and kayaks by the pier
8 - me on my rock by the lake (outfit post)
9&10 - me and my sisters by the lighthouse
11&12 - by the hotel
13 - Kaitlin reading and eating my chips
14 - before the David Cassidy concert. What can I say? We're a family of readers. 
15 - in our old fashioned room at the hotel (outfit post here)
16 - breakfast at the hotel after our sister bonding run

It was so nice to get away for a weekend on the lake, while the getaway seemed short somehow, it also felt like a deep breath. I can't believe summer is almost gone, kids are going back to school and it's been surprisingly cold. Plus, the end of summer fairs are about here. But in good news, it's time to bring out tights, scarves, and my favorite-boots. Fall is my favorite season, I don't mind having favorites here. 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment