Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Mainstreet + My 100th Post

I could go on and on about my hundredth post, but I really don't feel like I need to. It is kind of funny though, I feel like I've had this blog forever and yet still like I couldn't have composed one hundred outfits already (well almost, some posts were about books instead).
Outfit Details: 
Skirt & Necklace: Made by me
Belt: Kohl's
Ring: Forever21
Purse: Marc's

The mainstreet of my little village is a pretty place, through the years the town has tweeked it and improved it. Funny, but I can't really remember what it looked like in the beginning. We always have a street fair on that main street once a year where it's standing room only; but otherwise it's a quiet and quaint location. The perfect place for a walk, I'm sure about that. I've always lived here so I might be biased. 

 Sometimes, for outfits, the merging of patterns can be overwhelming, but I think the subtle pattern of the green skirt matches well with the toile dress. Plus the heels just complete the outfit. It was outside my comfort zone taking pictures as many cars passed by. It was just me, with a dinky tripod. But it was a quiet Sunday, and most people were probably at home, so it worked out in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment