Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Tour of the Galaxy


Outfit Details:
Sweater & Belt: Kohl's 
Shirt: Ebay
Tights: Target
Boots: TJmaxx
Necklace: World Market
Ring: France

In embracing this season I set off for that awesome sweater. I found this one at Kohl's and already I love it. It's soft and warm, plus it'll never be forgotten. It's been a warm October, especially for this side of the world, but finally I've been noticing frost on the car windows in the morning and I can see my breath at night. It smells of bonfires after the sun's been tucked away, and not just because we had one yesterday, but because it's fall. It's time to sit down and design our Halloween costumes, to pull out those decorative pumpkins you have somewhere in the house-or if you are me, pull out those bats you like to hang from your ceiling, oh wait! They are out year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment