Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cemeteries and Galaxies to Explore

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Wetseal
Shirt & Belt: Kohl's
White vest & Boots: TJmaxx
Purse: Target
Necklace: Vintage

The perfect days - weather wise - are always cloudy with a touch of wind. There is that scent in the air, something that can't be described as anything other than the wind. There are moments when you swear you need a jacket, but somehow manage to keep it off for most of your journey. On these days I could sit under the shadow of some tree for hours, in fact I have. Years ago I don't think I understood just how much moments like that meant to me. But more and more I've realized how so little can give you peace like this; and whenever the chance comes I know I need to breathe it in. It probably sounds strange to some but cemeteries are the perfect place to breath it all in, to relax. Despite the morbid sound, cemeteries are quiet and those that visit them don't come to shout and jump. They're little safe spots scattered over the globe, ever so silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment