Saturday, October 5, 2013

Some Green Among the Trees



Outfit Details: 
Green Jacket: TJ Maxx
Lace Shirt: Bodycentral
Skirt: made by me
Belt: Kohl's 
Scarf: Target
Necklace: Vintage
 Shoes; Macy's
Purse: H&M

Shopping trip outfits are always the worst. You want something that's easy to change out of and something layer-able, especially since stores tend to range differently temperature wise. Another thing to take into account is having the right pieces for whatever you're going to be trying on. As far as such outfits go, this wasn't a bad choice, but I'm sure there is a better choice, somewhere.

I don't know that I've ever talk about the location these photos are taken at. It's the apple orchard in front of my house. It lays beside the ruins of our barn and right next to the corn fields. (Well, this year they're soy beans.) The trees that have taken root are the best climbing trees we have; and so much of my childhood can be brought back to that little bit of land. In the fall it smells like apples, as so much of the fruit has fallen to the ground. In the spring it's so beautiful when the blossoms peek out from the branches-like in this outfit post. It's places like these that anything can seem possible and almost like nothing could touch you. Forgive me, but I'm a romantic when it comes to my trees and the outdoor world that surrounds them.

No comments:

Post a Comment