Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Sweaters

Outfit Details: 
Sweater & White Lace shirt: Kohl's
Black Lace shirt: Rue21
Pants: Hottopic
Purse: Forever21
Necklace: Lace affair
Rings: Belgium, France, and Vintage
Kitten: Myka

While many rejoice with a warmer fall, it tends to prove less colorful and while I know that the best colors come before the end of October, I've been impatiently waiting for a bit more red in the leaves. A few days have proved to be perfect fall days, between the grey lined skies and brisk breeze, one almost doesn't need the trees of hundreds of different colors. I turned to more neutral colors for this fall day outfit, pulling out things from my closet that I don't wear enough. But what really makes an awesome outfit is the little kitten I snagged for one of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment