Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Overload of Lace

Outfit Details:
Top: Ebay
Skirt: made by me
Belt: Kohl's
Tights: Target
Shoes: TJ maxx
Necklace: Vintage

Some outfits just make us cringe in the end; the overload of lace might have been a bad choice at the time, but the really funny thing is that after reflecting over these pictures I can't even remember where I wore this to. Perhaps it was just some random trip somewhere? Wherever it was, I don't think I lost my street cred over it, but next time I'll stick to black tights. I do absolutely love this shirt though, it can be worn a little more edgy or even like in this outfit, as a soft addition. The first time I wore it out and about, I had a complete stranger come up to me and say how much she loved it. All in all, this outfit wasn't too bad, actually it's almost cute, it's just those dang tights with that shirt. Hmm oh well, not every outfit can be perfect, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment