Monday, February 25, 2013

Breakfast Club

Outfit Details:
Coat: Kmart
Lace Sleeves: Hottopic
Shirt & Shoes & Necklace: Forever21
Skirt: Lace Affair
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Target
Bracelet: Gift
Cat: Oublie

I wore this to a breakfast, out in a cafe. It was girly and fun. Plus, I got an early morning cafe mocha, which made my day.  It's been a busy week, which, strangely, ensures more outfit photos. But I think things are finally slowing down some.

I had not intended on watching the Oscars, but the dresses pulled me in. I think my favorite dresses was between Anne Hathaway's pink number (though the dress looked liked it needed ironed) Salma Hayek's Egyptian inspired dress, or Amanda Seyfried's fairy tale dress. The performance by the cast of Les Mis  gave me goosebumps and, of course, I enjoyed the Captain Kirk skit. I think it might have been one of my more favorite Oscar shows that I have been alive to witness. My favorite moment, besides the Les Mis number, was when Jennifer Lawrence won the Oscar for best actress and tripped. Not in a  mean way, but rather because I adored how she handled it. Also, I was really happy that she won. What was your favorite part?



No comments:

Post a Comment