Thursday, February 14, 2013

Modern Girl in a Modern World


Outfit Details:
Coat & Skirt: Kohl's
Shawl: Forever21
Shirt: Thrifted - originally from Forever21
Tights & Boots: Target
Purse: Marc's
Necklace: Made by me
Earrings: Museum gift shop - brand 1920
Puppy: Ollie

I have officially stepped into the modern world with my first ever smart phone. My last phone I have had for almost four years, and while I adore it (and the I heart voting stick on the back) it was becoming increasingly annoying as the buttons weren't working. Yeah, it had buttons and it's small. I've liked that I didn't have a smart phone, but it's nearly impossible to find a good non-smart phone. So I'm happily conceding to the modern world. I can listen to music on it and surf the web and read books on it! What marvels! So now I happy to introduce my instragram account to those that might want to follow. ---> instragram

Happy Valentine's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment