Monday, February 18, 2013

Returning to Cranford

Outfit Details:
Jacket & Shirt: Forever21
Skirt: Made by me
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Sweater Tights: Tj Maxx
Abby Boots: Hottopic
Choker & Earrings: Claire's (repurposed by me)
Airforce Sweatheart ring: Vintage
Black Ring: Gift-Belgium
Purse: Charming Charlie

I adore romance. However, I have the bad habit of cracking up during what are supposed to be serious romantic scenes. I've been watching the Return to Cranford and sincerely enjoying it. Tom Hiddleston is in it - Loki from Thor and Avengers - I've really started to like him. I liked him even when he was a bad guy, but now that he's the good guy you root for I absolutely adore him. I have such a weakness for period English shows. Cranford always makes me think of the Shakespear play Much to do about Nothing. Watch the tv show and I think you'll understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment