Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Blue Fairy Look

Outfit Details:
Lace Sweater: Hottopic
Top: Kohl's (forever ago)
Skirt: Belgium (originally a dress, but I hacked off the top)
Red Belt: Ebay
Tights & Shoes: Target
Necklace: Gift
Earrings: Forever21

For some reason this skirt makes me think of fairies. It probably has something to do with its uneven hem. The blue shirt just made it all the more fairy-ish. Also, I wish it came out better in the pictures, but I tried my hand at making a fiery eyeshadow blend. No matter how I tried though, it just didn't photograph as awesome as it was in real life that the problem with photos. Colors tend not to be as vibrant, all the same it was fun to try.

Oh, don't forget that tonight until tomorrow you might be able to see some meteorites in the sky. 'Til next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment