Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dressing Casual for Spring

Outfit Details:
Jacket & Necklace: Forever21
Shirt: Kohl's
Skirt: Wal-Mart
Tights & Shoes: Target
Bracelet & Ring: Gift

This last picture tends to depict most of my attempt at poses, right as I trip over air.

This is one of my favorite outfits. Casual while still remaining forever me. Some days choosing what to wear is tricky. Maybe because you aren't feeling dressy or nothing seems to fit your whether physically or mentally. I tend to be more comfortable in skirts rather than pants, it's just something I've grown into.

I love photographing my outfits because later on it makes it easier to think of things to wear. While I'm forever trying to think up new ways to redress something, it's nice to remember those outfits that were your favorite, should you ever need an outfit in a jiffy. Fashion blogs are great, because it helps to see real people styling pieces like you never would have thought to. Our minds aren't wired the same and a fresh look helps to change things up and challenge our limits. This doesn't just go for style, but for everything. Life would be boring if everyone looked at things the same.

Hope you all have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment