Monday, April 1, 2013

Mint Green among Ruins

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Wetseal
Top (dress) - Gabriel brothers
White Lace vest: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Made by me
Belt: Kohl's
Earings: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Icing
Tights & Purse: Target
Shoes & Lace Sleeves: Hottopic

The freezing cold is almost always the most tempting to venture out in. My common sense isn't one of my strongest talents. I was hardly outside for fifteen minutes before I ran back inside, losing the feeling in my fingers. The puddles were completely frozen and supported my weight if you can't tell from the photos.

Also, though not easy to tell from the pictures, my eye shadow and nails match. I love having subtle things match. I've been loving the emerald color of the year, though it has lots of names it just as many uses and green looks good on everyone.

Also, welcome to April, my dear friends. I thought it would never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment