Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dancing like a Fool

Outfit Details:
Green Leather Jacket & Shirt & Skirt: Forever21
Shoes & Tights: Target
Necklace : Vintage

I recently had a conversation with my friend about a dress I wanted to get. "Is it from Forever21?" she asked. The dress actually wasn't, but those who know me quickly learn that about half of my wardrobe is from Forever21. It's an inexpensive store with a great selection and great sales. This shirt is one of my favorite shirts, as it works great for fancy occasions or dressed down. For the record, I had no intention to make this a Forever21 outfit, it just kind of happened.

While taking these photos I dance around like a fool as the post title suggests. It was so warm that day. I didn't even wear my coat while I ate my first ice cream cone of the year. I was freezing, but still it wasn't that cold and the sun was shining. Also, you might not be able to tell in the pictures, but my nails match my coat. It wasn't intentional, but it happened.

What I love most about this outfit is that it's a type of grunge dress, without being too grungy. (Is that even a word?) The fact that I did nothing to my hair besides take it out of its braid and brush it, probably helps sell the grunge effect. It is also very laid back and all the clothing is very comfortable, which is perfect for any spring adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment