Saturday, April 13, 2013

Movie Night Attire

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Wetseal
Dress/Top: Forever21
Skirt: Made by me
Tights & Shoes & Gloves: Target
Necklace charm & Bracelet: gift

So while it isn't a movie, my most recent obsession has been the science fiction TV show Eureka. It's parasitic  I've had a hard time watching anything else because this awesome, quirky show is so good. It's my kind of show, where the characters have great depth and the stories are unusual. I'm trying to get everyone I know addicted to it. 

As for this outfit, it was chosen when my best friend and I went for a movie. I wanted something comfortable and easily layer-able (not a word?) for the late night. So I mixed this lace dress with my skirt. It was surprisingly comfortably, especially through out the movie, which during my waist probably expanded greatly from all the popcorn I ate. I knew I should have gotten a small instead of a medium. Popcorn, my greatest foe, after ladybugs. But that's a story for another time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment