Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ruche and Cupcakes and Tea

Outfit Details:
Green Dress & Moonlight Sontana top: Ruche
Earrings & Bracelets: Forever21
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Target
Best of Times Heels: Modcloth

You might recall back to March where I posted a quick Easter greeting. I decided to give a more detailed post of that outfit. When it came to the dress I had been trying to find a way to change it's perspective for a while. Here is where you can see the dress as I've worn it before. I tried many tops over the dress and a few skirts, but nothing seemed to click. Finally I put the dress away for an evening and for some reason the next morning the outfit just came together. Don't you love it when that happens? It seemed perfect for Easter, a touch of brightness, while still have a certain professionalism to it. I'm not a big fan of peplum tops, mainly because I don't think they work for me, but this one I couldn't resist, probably because of the lace. 

You might see a cupcake in my hand, it's me admitting that I have a serious sweet tooth and cakes are one of my biggest weaknesses. Wash it down with some tea, and you have yourself a great treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment