Friday, April 19, 2013

Owls in the Ears


Outfit Details:
Jacket: Gift
Cardigan: Jennyfer (Belgium)
Shirt & Knitted Cap: Forever21
Jeans: Kohl's
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Claire's 
Necklace: Lace Affair

For some reason when the weather gets warmer I tend to dress a little more casual than normal. Also I start to long for my tights and boots. Luckily in these pictures it was still cold enough to wear my boots. Once I get through all my old pictures, I believe that those things will start to disappear. Which reminds me why I need to invest in shorts this year.

This is one of my favorite shirts, especially for warmer weather. I wore this outfit for an every day on the town. Some shopping, eating out, and some lounging at home. The knitted cap came in handy as my hair seemed to prefer to stick straight up most of the day, plus the wind was being a little bizarre. I love wearing earrings, but most of time mine are statement kinds, so these little owls are nice for just a day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment