Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Few Green Things

Outfit Details:
Jacket & Earrings: Gift
Scarf: Gift (from Kenya)
Shirts & Tank Tops: Kohl's
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights & Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever21
Purse: Charming Charlie
Puppies: Ollie and Indigo

While looking over these pictures again maybe the title of the post doesn't fit, yet I was wearing a lot of green. It just doesn't pop. It's overpowered with all the other effects. It's a busy outfit, but I like it. Somehow with all the busy-ness, it's still casual.

In all my pictures I take at home, I have animals jumping to be in them. Often I crop them out, but sometimes they are just too cute to be left out. I'm a sucker for animals. (While I'm typing this, I actually have a cute kitten curled up on my lap-pushing my laptop out of reach.)

No comments:

Post a Comment