Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Modcloth Purple

Outfit Details:
Dress & Shoes: Modcloth
Tights & Jacket: Target
Belt: Kohl's
Earrings: Hottopic
Bracelet: gift (necklace used as bracelet)

This blog post represents my first ever Modcloth purchase. Like most fashion bloggers, it's hard not to have heard about the vintage inspired clothing empire. Often some of the cutest dresses I see online are from Modcloth. After receiving an invite from one of my friends to the site (with the invite the invited (person) gets fifteen dollars off a purchase of fifty dollars or more) I found myself falling in love. 

The thing that I like best about Modcloth is their review system, which easily guides you in sizing and function. When ordering clothes online, it can be difficult finding the right size and knowing the true color. Their review system isn’t just words, but you can also post pictures of the attire. 

This dress has already become a favorite in my closet as it's comfy and my kind of laid back. I've worn it so many times already as it's very versatile, whether it's just for a night on the town or out for a daytime coffee date. As for the shoes, oh the shoes, let's just say they are just as beloved and even more adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment