Monday, March 25, 2013

Borrowed Skirts

Outfit Details:
Coat: Kohl's
Dress: Lace Affair
Lace Vest: TJmaxx
Skirt: Borrowed from my sister (until she realizes it's gone)
Earrings: Body Central
Necklace: Vintage
Shoes: Target
Puppy: Ollie

I found this skirt in a closet, it wasn't until after I wore it for these pictures that I found out it's my sisters. I'm just keeping it safe for her. I love its metallic sheen and how it bends to the wind. I didn't have anywhere to go, but I just liked dressing up. It was such a fun day for pictures and my little puppy agreed. Some days he's just so photogenic.


2 comments:

  1. hi thank you for visiting my blog http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/ wanna follow each other? =) just give me a shout on my blog =).... totally love your look =)and beautiful photos too

    ReplyDelete