Friday, March 22, 2013

Dressed like a Gypsy

Outfit Details:
Coat: Kohl's 
Dress: Body Central
Belt: taken from a dress from Ebay
Vest: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Purse: Charlotte Russe
Dragon Chain Necklace: Made by me
Longer Necklace & Earrings & Ring: Forever21
Bracelets: Charming Charlie, Belgium, Icing

I'll admit I've been listening to too much of the hunchback of notre dame. I dressed especially with the purpose to be a little gypsy-ish. My mome saw me before I left and said, "You look like a little gypsy." It made me so happy.

Another day and another climb in a dress. It was actually really difficult to climb in that dress and hard to do it modestly and especially in heels. At least this time I wasn't wearing tights to snag. One of my favorite pair of tights is near ruined from all the runs. I never really do learn when it comes to me and my trees. Actually you haven't met my tree yet. It's the best of the bunch and one day I'll try to capture it in pictures.


1 comment:

  1. You are adorable girl! And loving your "gypsy" style ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete