Monday, March 18, 2013

The Trees Move

Outfit Details:
Coat & Red Tank top: Kohl's
Sweater: Thrifted
Jeans & Boots & Scarf: Hottopic
Necklace: Forever21
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Ring: Belgium
Puppy: Ollie

For once I was climbing trees in jeans. Normally I prefer to climb in skirts and tights, snagging my tights in the process. Prefer isn't really the word. I get the urge to climb when I'm in skirts-there that's better.

This shirt was only 25 cents. It was a quick purchase, made mainly so that I have an over-sized sweater at my hands. If spring ever comes, I mean when spring finally comes I'll have to put it away, but I'm enjoying my winter wardrobe right now. At the same time I'm itching to start wearing sleeveless shirts. I really should keep this outfit in mind for next Christmas  I don't think I intended for it to seem so themed. Ah, it's too late now. Hope you all have a wonderful beginning to this week and that spring comes soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment