Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Creativity and Things



Outfit Details:
Coat: Kmart
Cartigan: Jennyfer in Belgium
Scarf: Street Market in Belgium
Shirt: Forever21
Skirt: Made by me
Belt: Kohl's
Tights: Thrifted
Shoes: Macy's
Necklace: Charming Charlie

I used to play with eyeshadows and eyeliners, but for the longest time I kept to the more simple things. However, more recently I've started playing around with is again. This makeup look got a lot of good reviews the day I wore this. The best thing about photographing it, is that it makes it easy to reproduce later.

It's always fun to be a little different. To change what people can expect of you. I think we often just so stuck in our basics that we forget to experiment some. It can be awkward and make you self-conscious as first, but it's strangely liberating. After you get over your initial fear of what people will think, you just breathe and wonder why you hadn't done this before. What are your favorite crazy fashion statements?


No comments:

Post a Comment