Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Guest of the Wind

Outfit Details:
Coat: Kmart
Coverup & Dress & Earrings: Forever21
Boots: Target
Purse: TJmaxx
Ring: gift

It might have been a little too cold for this dress, but I've been anxious to wear it since I bought it. I had trouble trying to figure just how to wear it at first, but while trying on something different I had a flash. I paired with these boots and it just seemed to mesh. Funny how something so simple can change a whole outfit. Also, I liked how the wind seemed to add something mysterious to the entire look.

Is it just me or has this winter seemed especially long? Shouldn't it already be spring? I think the birds agree, they haven't stopped crying for the past two weeks. I'm not one for heat, but I still have cabin fever from all this cold. In case you didn't know this, today was the first "real" day of spring. I couldn't tell, it snowed on me. I'll stop complaining, I'm sure spring will be here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment