Friday, March 8, 2013

Movie Nights of Lime Green

Outfit Details:
Coat: Kohl's
Shirt: Forever21
Skirt & Shoes & Tights & Gloves & Hat: Target
Earrings: Body Central
Necklace: World Market
Purse: Charlotte Russe

This was a Target outfit. I scored the skirt and the hat for ten dollars at target. The wind was ridiculous these last few days and unfortunately it was rather difficult to take pictures. In between these photos I ended up chasing after my hat when the wind blew it away. To bad it hadn't been caught on camera, it would have been hilarious. Teaches me to wear hats on a windy days.

I've had the shirt from Forever21 sitting in my closet for a few months and I only remember having worn it once before, I have no idea why. Now it is definitely going to make many more appearences, especially because it goes so well with my hat. 

I formed this outfit for a late movie night, though I ended up switching to jeans because I was just a little too cold in the thin skirt. It'll be a great skirt for spring and summer.

Gosh, I can't believe it's March already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment