Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Professor Patches







Outfit Details:
Airforce Coat: Vintage
Sweater: Target (thrifted/hand me downs)
Dress: Spotted Moth
Tights & Shoes & Hat: Target
Scarf: Belgium
Purse: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Body Central
Puppy: Ollie

My ears are as red as my hair. The hat offered little protection from the snow and wind. I love corn fields, especially after the harvest and preferably when there isn't too much mud to track back into the house. The frozen ground offered a perfect traipsing land. While the bitter, freezing weather might have derailed my plans of exploring I love running around with my puppies.

This dress is one of my favorites that I own. However, I haven't worn it as much as I would like because of practicallity. It's a little too light for winter and short, especially with the wind. I tucked another skirt underneath this time I wore it, and it made it much more comfortable. I love colors of nature, I love nature in case I haven't made that clear yet. Even as I look over these pictures, my heart speeds up at the thought of the outdoors. I'm such a geek for that stuff. As girly as I am when it comes to clothes, hair, and makeup I am still that country girl I was raised to be. The one that had the whole world to be my playground. I was so spoiled. 

This sweater was a donation from my friend. As it no longer fit her, I got it. I have a soft spot for professor elbow patches. I also thought that the sweater went perfectly with the undertones of this dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment