Friday, March 1, 2013

Life of the City or the Country?












Outfit Details:
Coat: Kohl's
Dress: Charming Charlie
Scarf: Belgium
Tights & Shoes: Target
Purse: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Vintage
Bracelet: Rue21
Earrings: Claire's
Puppy: Ollie

While I was born and bred a country girl, I love a good trip to the city. I love the walking and the sites to see, it's a strange mashing of pieces of different lives. However, I think, were I ever to decide to move to the city, I would miss the ability to jump outside and run in the fields. I also don't do the best in crowds, unless I have a strict purpose. But the occasional visit is amazing and heart pumping.

I love the bright notes in this outfit. I couldn't help but fall in love with this dress from Charming Charlie, even more so when it was still there when I came back a couple weeks later. The necklace, though it's not so easy to see in the pictures, is the exact same shade as the dress. Considering the necklace was my mother's before mine, it's pretty awesome combination. Also, though it might be a weird admittance, I like how this dress looks all wrinkled. It adds something to it, doesn't it?

The snow came back. Where I live there is always one big snow storm in March and then comes spring. I looking forward to spring clothes and muddy terrain and the flowers and the allergies. Hmm, spring. What are a few of your favorite things about spring? 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment