Friday, March 15, 2013

Maxi Redress

Outfit Details:
Coat: Vintage Airforce
Lace Sweater: Hottopic
Moonlight Sonita Shirt: Ruche
Maxi skirt: dress used as skirt from Kohl's
Necklace: Lace Affair
Rings: Vintage
Shoes: Forever21

After seeing the new Ruche look book  I was inspired by the hair styles. So I tried my hand at one of the styles. It's familiar to one that I've sported before here. It took longer than I liked, but I think I could learn to cut the time down and maybe make it more me. 

It was surprisingly warm the day I took these photos. The snow only kept in the shade and the next day it was gone. And for a couple of days after it was in the high fifties, but now it's beginning to feel like winter again. I'm restlessly waiting for the chance to wear lighter things. I already have a growing list of outfit ideas. Spring, here I come!


P.S. if you haven't heard already, Google reader is shutting down come July 1st. So make sure to switch over before you lose all your favorite blogs. I'm switching to Bloglovin and I absolutely adore their app for smart phones. If you want to follow me on Bloglovin click this icon >  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment